Ready for a career where you’re treated like family? Good, we’re ready for you too.
We’re family owned and we take that to heart. We have over 85 hardworking team members at Ess Tec, Inc. and we are growing!
Paid Time Off
Ess Tec has developed a four-year, apprenticeship program where individuals become Industrial Maintenance Mechanic journeyman. Interested individuals should contact human resources.
Current Job Openings
Thank you for your interest in furthering your career with Ess Tec, Inc.!
If you don’t see a position that fits your skillset, please check back frequently as we post all openings here.
Machine Technicians - 2nd + 3rd Shift
The machine tech is responsible to see that all equipment and materials are in place to support the manufacturing team, with the ultimate goal of timely delivery of quality parts.
Reports to: Technical Team Leader
- Must be a full time employee
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalency
- Must maintain an attendance record of 98% or better
- Must be 18 years of age
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language
- Ability to use and read measuring devices (i.e. micrometer, calipers, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years injection molding experience
- Must have the ability to obtain an Ess Tec forklift license within 30 days and have ability to operate overhead cranes.
- Must have practical experience with knowledge of material and equipment used at Ess Tec.
- Must have a mechanical aptitude
- Must understand and promote adherence to company rules, procedures and methods to actively support and promote corporate vision, culture and goals
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- All necessary equipment and materials are ready and in place to support manufacturing requirements.
- Communicate with other technicians at shift overlap to ensure technical support is consistent from shift to shift.
- Understand and follow Ess Tec procedures, systems, work rules and policies.
- Collaborate and work with the shift team leader and quality technician to meet the shift production schedule.
- Work in a safe manner so personal safety and part quality is not jeopardized.
- Responsible for knowing the Quality Policy Statement and how his/her job supports the statement and quality objectives.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. There may be exposure to any number of elements but with none present to the extent of being disagreeable. The noise decibel level in the production area is below the threshold that requires wearing hearing protection.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
The employee is required to spend the majority of the day on their feet, standing and walking from one location to another. Employee is frequently required to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Continuous mental and visual attention required. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. Eyesight correctable to 20/20 is required.
Working with Ess Tec, Inc.
We are committed to treating each of our customers with respect regardless of size or industry. Through operational excellence, we produce precision parts, with on-time deliveries, accuracy and dependability. We promise to be a trusted business partner.